Want to make research your career? CRF conducts research in airways diseases and their management. If you are an MBBS doctor who would like to make research your career, we would like to hear from you. CRF offers you a challenging work environment designed to bring out your best. If you do well, you will have ample opportunities to present your work before national and international audience. If you already have some research experience, that will be a bonus.
You may share your resume on email@example.com
Current openings at CRF
Job description – Medical Writer
CRF in collaboration with Jaypee Publishers is starting Airways Disease Journal. We wish to recruit a medical writer who will help in the day-to-day operational activities of running this journal
MBBS/BDS with an experience of 1-2 years in publication industry/journal writing
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email etiquette
- Familiarity with principles of clinical research and ICH-GCP
- Ability to interpret and present clinical data and complex information
- Experience of writing articles in a medical speciality (preference given for respiratory / Chest medicine)
Description of job:
- Point person for corresponding with authors and reviewers
- Check the first copy of the manuscript received from the authors for word count, style of referencing, writing style, number of figures and tables, legends for figures, lay out of tables, English language
- Assist the authors in editing/checking and correcting English language /grammar /flow
- Assist the executive editor in day-to-day operational activities
- Correspond and trouble shoot issues with Managing Editor (Jaypee)
- Initiate and engage in continuous correspondence with editorial board members
- Responsible for researching, writing and editing clinical reports and study protocols and summarising data from clinical and academic studies and other ongoing studies at CRF.
- Job Skills : MBBS, BDS, Medical Writing for Journals
- Job Location : Kalyaninagar, Pune, Maharashtra
- Job Experience : 1-2 yrs
Job Description :
- To help drive clinical and lung physiology research in the field of Obstructive Airways Diseases, including asthma and COPD.
- To prepare and deliver talks at local, regional, national and international platforms on Asthma and COPD.
- To conduct clinical trials (Phase II, III and IV) in the field of Asthma and COPD.
- To supervise MD, PhD, MSc, BSc, MPH students for their research dissertations
- To actively participate in the proper functioning of the Respiratory Research Network of India.
- To write and publish review articles, original articles, editorials, book chapters, monograms and other forms.
- To help in the Advocacy of Respiratory Medicine at local, national and international levels.
Desired Skill Set:
- Should preferably be MD- Respiratory Medicine/ Chest/ DNB/ DTCD; or MD/DNB- Internal Medicine; or MD/DNB- Physiology/ Clinical Pharmacology); or MD/DNB- Preventive and Social Medicine.
- The candidate should have a genuine interest in research.
- Should have good communication skills in English, Hindi and Marathi.
- Should be actively interested in travelling, good at networking.
- The candidate should preferably be well versed with the scientific and operations components of conducting clinical trials.
- Job Skills : MD, DNB, Full time employment
Job Experience : Marigold Premises, Kalyaninagar, Pune
Job Experience : 4-8 yrs